The origins of Mālupe manor date back to the 17th century. The owners of the manor have changed several times – Gustavs Horns and Count Voroncovs, for a long time it belonged to the Fittinghof-Shell family. The owners have never lived in Mālupe manor, but rented out the manor and farm buildings. The last known owner of the manor was Pēteris Viļums.
The manor was used as a “black manor” – this means that its main activity was related to keeping livestock and poultry. This is also evidenced by the manor buildings – barns, barns, stable, barn, chicken barn, cellar, watermill, carpenter’s workshop and blacksmith’s forge, brick kiln, pub, ponds, beer brewery. The manor house was built in 1851. Currently, the library, Meeting house, Mālupe Parish administration, Social center and apartments are located in the manor buildings.